What better way to go GREEN than by growing a garden?

Is it worth it to grow a garden? What and when should I plant? How much space do I need to grow a garden? This website is designed to answer all those questions and more; share tips, comments, suggestions, and questions about your own gardening experience and what does and doesn't work for you.

(The 'plant' and 'harvest' dates contained on the 'List Of Events' page correspond to zones 5-6 of the USDA Zone Map; for more detailed information, see 'Growing Chart'.)
Custom Search

Monday, July 12, 2010

Harvest Time Is Here

Beets, Kohl Rabi, Peppers, and Radishes!  These are just a few of the vegetables I've been harvesting from my garden.  I have carrots, corn, cucumbers, pumpkin, and squash, watermelon, and cantaloupe on the way!  Beets are one of my favorites; I love cooking and eating the greens too!  Things seem to be moving right along.  I'll post more pics as I pick. 

0 comments: